Who is Amely Greeven?

I have over a decade of experience working in hectic cities, meeting difficult deadlines, and accomplishing frustrating assignments, in addition to teaching Vedic meditation. Formerly a writer at Vogue magazine and a contributing editor to Harper’s Bazaar and Latina magazines, I have also worked with some of the world’s most recognizable brand names to craft their brand messaging.

After moving from New York to Los Angeles in 2003, I began to focus on the subject of conscious lifestyles by writing about wellness, mind-body balance, and sustainability. Simultaneously, I embarked on a long course of study with one of the preeminent masters of Vedic meditation, both in India and in the American Southwest, in order to bring the practice that I love most to a wider audience. While I do believe that media messages have a certain power in shifting individuals and the planet back into balance, I teach meditation because I know that true and lasting change happens when people are able to slow down, shed stress, and increase their awareness from within.

Based in Laurel Canyon in the Hollywood Hills, I teach in Los Angeles and other cities around the US on a regular basis. I teach groups, private students, and in addition, can offer courses within the workplace and retreat settings. Please contact me to request more information.